Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wisdom Tip for this week

The Wisdom Tip for This Week Is: It is rude to walk near someone and start coughing around them.




I don't know if any of you have experienced this but some people just don't cover there mouth when they cough and it spreads all kinds of germs and makes people sick. I find it disgusting. I worked at one job and my boss came in with the flu and said he wouldn't come around to anyone's department but he ending up lying and right after lunch he came to my department spreading his flu. I didn't want to be rude but I really wanted to tell my boss to go away and take his flem germing flu elsewhere. has anyone ever experienced this with a boss or going out and about to the mall or the grocery store and have people stand by you and start coughing. Some people in this country just don't have any manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment